Coming to Nancy
Served by the high-speed rail network, motorways and airlines, Greater Nancy is easily accessible from major European cities.
Served by High-Speed Trains, Nancy train station is located in the city centre, just a few minutes from Place Stanislas and the Old Town.
- 1 hr 30 mins from Paris
- 1 hr 15 mins from Strasbourg
- 1 hr 30 mins from Luxembourg
- 2 hrs 30 mins from Dijon
- 4 hours from Lyon
Book your ticket (http://www.voyages-sncf.com/).
Served by North-South and East-West motorways, Greater Nancy is easily accessible by car.
- A4 motorway from Paris, Strasbourg, Berlin.
- A31 motorway from Brussels, Luxembourg, Dijon, Lyon and Marseille.
Plan your route (goo.gl/p4oAHH) or carpool to get here (https://www.roulezmalin.com/).
Located near airports, Greater Nancy is easily accessible by plane from major European cities.
- Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport (http://lorraineairport.com/) is located 30 minutes from Nancy by car or shuttle from Nancy train station.
- Luxembourg International Airport (https://www.lux-airport.lu/fr/) is located 75 minutes from Nancy by car.
- Greater Nancy Business Airport (http://www.aeroport-nancy-essey-tomblaine.com/) is located 2 km from the city centre.