Date / Heure
Date(s) - 16/05/2022 - 19/05/2022
Toute la journée
Electrimacs 2022 Nancy is the 14th international conference on theory and application of modelling, simulation, analysis, design optimization, identification and diagnostics in electrical power engineering of the TC-Electrimacs Committee.
The objectives of the conference are to provide scientific and professional interactions for the advancement of the modeling and simulation of power electronics system, electric machines and electromagnetic devices, power management of electrical systems, transportation systems, micro & smart grids, electric and hybrid vehicles, wireless power transfer, renewable energy systems, energy storage, batteries, supercapacitors and fuel cells systems.
The registration platform will open mi-novembre 2021, and early bird fees will be available until March 18th, 2022.
Fees (French CAT included)
Early bird until March 18th, 2022 :
- Regular : 600€
- IMACS Member : 570€
- Student : 450€
Late fees from March 19th, 2022 :
- Regular : 700€
- IMACS Member : 670€
- Student : 550€
The registration fees will include
– an access to all scientific sessions and to the industrial exhibition during the whole conference
– the book of asbtracts
– the coffee breaks
– the lunches (Monday 16th, Tuesday 17th, Wednesday 18th
– as the conference will ended at noon, no lunch will be provided)
– the welcome cocktail on Monday 16th
– the gala dinner on Wednesday 18th
– the congress bags and goodies
Inscription en ligne, ouverture mi-novembre 2021.